Polyurethane Automatic Absorber Bump For Mazda
The damping block has sufficient rigidity in the vertical direction to ensure small deformation under large vertical load. The damping block has a certain elasticity in the horizontal direction, which can adapt to the horizontal displacement of the beam caused by the braking force, temperature, concrete shrinkage, creep and load, and also adapt to the rotation of the bridge.
1. Dimensions can be customized according to customer requirements, machine precision cutting, there will be a tolerance of 1-2 mm.
2. Advanced production technology, neat cutting, fine texture, uniform thickness and smooth surface.
3. High elasticity and super ductility, strong compression resistance, high quality material, durable.
- Longer service life: Excellent polyurethane, longer wear life.
- Seiko material selection: excellent material, effective dustproof, protect shock absorber.
- In-situ installation: the original car specifications, directly replace the old dust cover, and install in one step.
|Car Model||Mazda 626 II 1982/11-1987/06
Mazda 626 II Hatchback 1983/03-1987/09
|Product name||Air Shock Absorber|
|Application||Auto Suspension Parts|